Unlimited happiness and the precious values that everyone wishes all dwell here.
Everland consists of 5 unique-theme zones, such as Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure,
and Zootopia. The general introductions of each theme zone are as follows:
Global Fair’s main street is a festive venue full of the world’s various cultures, foods,
shops and architectural wonders.
Visitors can experience variety of global architectural styles from all ages and localities,
starting from an ancient Mesopotamian style building (Cookie & Candy)
through Renaissance architecture (Celebration Center), to a modern transitional architectural style (Oriental Restaurant).
- Venezia Restaurant – Byzantine Architecture
- Oriental Restaurant – Modern Transitional Architecture
- Grand Emporium – Byzantine Architecture
- Laciun Memorium – Saracenic architecture in India
- Pororo 3D Adventure – Victorian architecture
- Cookie & Candy – Mesopotamian Architecture
- Celebration Center – Renaissance Architecture
- Gothic Gift – Gothic Architecture
American Adventure is a main-street where young culture rules,
filled with exciting music and strong beats.
This zone is built based on the theme of 500 years of American history, from the time when Columbus discovered
the American Continent to the 1960s when Elvis Presley, the “King of Rock ‘n’ Roll,” burst on the music scene.
- Columbus Adventures
- Double Rock Spin
- Starlite Drive-in
- Burger Café America
- Let’s Twist